더 자세한 사항은 파일 첨부 하였습니다.
- Proficient with MS Office & Advanced level Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in business intelligence tool including data visualization (e.g. Cognos, Qlik, Spotfire, Tableau, etc) is plus.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as required to ensure compliance with committed timeframes and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent time management and priority management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language proficiency and strong communication skills, with the ability to interact easily with all cultures and language groups across the Asia Pacific region.
- Meticulous & good with numbers with strong analytical abilities
- Good interpersonal and team player skills – strong customer service oriented
- Mature, pleasant, well-organized and self-motivated
- Hands-on and willing to roll up sleeves to do the jobs.
- High level of confidentiality required
- Willing to travel as & when requested
- The ideal candidate should have experience working in a sales analysis or sales support function in a major FMCG multi-national, or in a business analysis/actuarial role in the finance or insurance industry, or in a data analyst role in a business consulting environment
- While the focus of this role is the extraction and manipulation of data, it also requires the capacity to identify, explore, interpret and present key trends, ideas and concepts
- Experience with data analysis using data warehouse analysis tools driven from multiple ERP and transactional systems. (Experience with Microstrategy 9, Oracle, SQL would be an advantage)
- Experience in multinational company or international environment
- A degree or higher level qualification in a relevant finance, business or IT related discipline.