• Coordinate CASS operation and POS operation for all fashion accessories stock repair from DC, 10 Local BTQs and 8 Travel retail BTQs.
• Proceed to defective stock operation by final decision; local repair, overseas repair, destruction for credit note, return to DC or BTQ including packing and delivery process.
• Arrange and visit monthly 8 travel retail BTQ stock repair with in-house repair workshop and support stock repair operation.
• Coordinate CASS operation for Eyewear customer good from 9 Local BTQs and 8 Travel retail BTQs.
• Communicate Luxottica Korea on Eyewear repair operation for providing more efficient and stable after sales service to Chanel Eyewear client.
• Develop and study on various and optimal product care items by proactive communication with global quality team and local workshop technician to provide the ultimate product and service quality to client.
• Lead and support quality operation project for more efficient defective stock operation.
• Communicate with 10 local BTQs and 8 travel retail BTQ’s fashion staff about fashion stock repair issues with technical expertise and agility.
• Do stocktaking quarterly for fashion stock in DC with team member for accurate defective stock management
• Lead the product care training for BTQ staff and Fashion QC team(OS) so as to improve fashion quality operation expertise.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree of 4-years of university or over the same degree
• 4~6 years more of the experience in Fashion quality control, A/S and retail part
• Good ability of spoken/written English
• Good ability to operate computer (MS-EXCEL / POWER POINT / MS-WORD)
• Good knowledge for technical expertise and service part of Fashion products
• Harmonious communication skill with other parties
근무지: 서울 영등포구