포지션: 세계최대 오랄케어 브랜드 – ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER - Colgate Brand
POSITION : ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
BRAND : COLGATE-PALMOLIVE
Provide Retail Marketing, Business Analytics support to Colgate-Palmolive’s business in Korea to deliver business goals and objectives. Work closely to support brand manager and customer development team to drive sales through business analytics. Planning, executing and tracking eCommerce 6Ps+A plan to drive eCommerce business growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities;
•Commercial Plan & 6Ps Plan
•Define priority SKUs by RE and track compliance
•Conduct Pricing Survey
•Develop local tactical activities
•Track execution of promotions (monthly)
•Conduct pre-post promo evaluation (incl. ROI, ROO) and recommendation
•Define the KPIs to be monitored based on channel priorities
•Support in customer development team in training customers
•Support customer development team and brand manager in key customer joint business plan
•Sales Data Reporting and Analysis
•Analyze the business, identify issues/opportunities and provide summary to commercial team
•Create monthly standard reports, sales brief (bulletin) and presentations as required (including sales meetings, distributor meeting)
•Nationwide Gross-to-Net investment management
•Develop Nationwide Promotion Gross-to-Net (GTN) Budget Plan
•Track Nationwide GTN Spending against plan budget
•Drive in Digital, Social and eCommerce
•Planning, executing and tracking 6Ps+A in eCommerce channel
•Analyze the eCommerce business and identify issues and opportunities to drive conversion and sales growth in eCommerce
•Engage and coordinate with Distributor for execution
•Working with finance manager to tracking channel P&L
•CRM on Social Media Platform
•In market competitors’ intelligence (New Products, Promotion activities, messaging) Use available third party data to monitor competitors’ performance
•Understand the retail industry by visiting the field at least once a month
•Minimum 3 years relevant experience or marketing on FMCG industry
•Strong in strategic thinking, good business sense and consumer insight
•Strong analytical mind and financial awareness.
•Creative, mature and problem solving skills
•Good communication and interpersonal skills
•Good command of written and spoken English
Expected Areas of Skills;
•Analytical / Decision Making
•Planning / Priority Setting
근무지: 서울시 영등포구 버드나루로 88, 7층
참고사항) 나이제한 79년생까지
포지션: 세계최대 오랄케어 브랜드 - Key Account Manager - Colgate Brand
The National Key Account Manager plays a key role in the customer development organization by acting as the category expert by delivering category best practice presentations that identify opportunities for our customers.
You’ll act as a consultant and work closely with our customers and internal partners, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities that deliver category and customer growth through fact-based recommendations. You’ll assess trends, analyzes shopper, syndicated and point of sale data to identify key customer opportunities for growth.
You must demonstrate expertise in category management and efficient assortment to the customer while providing best in class Category Management results delivering fact-based selling information. Strong proficiency in customer point of sale results is required to be able to provide strong data analysis.
[ Key Areas of Responsibility ]
• Market, sell, promote, and grow revenue through hands-on sales activities in all product categories in a professional and ethical manner within your assigned territory.
• Ensure to focus on the maximum coverage of all accounts within the assigned areas to maintain optimum level of exposure.
• Develop sales plans to identify opportunities within the customer portfolio and formulate sales strategies by identifying the customers’ needs, and handling objections.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge
• Work closely with the Management team in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
• Develop and enhance business relationships through routine consultative customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, and problem resolution.
• Identify and develop new customer base or work to find opportunities to introduce additional Colgate brands/category to existing customers.
• Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
• Develop and manage relationships with key customer decision-makers
• Work with collaboration with the marketing team and other functions of the business to effectively utilize contents in the sales process.
[ Basic Qualifications ]
• 3-8 years of consumer product sales or category management experience or other relevant sales experience is required
• At least 3+ years of experience in a consumer packaged goods industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree
[ Preferred qualifications ]
• Global FMCG and other healthcare industry
• Able to communicate in English, verbal and written
근무지: 서울시 영등포구 버드나루로 88, 7층
참고사항) 나이제한 75년생까지