- PM position which provides projectmanagement and delivers small to medium sized projects according to delivery schedule, meeting customer specifications on a profitable basis.
- Through close supervision of supervisor or other Senior PM, develops project-specific requirements and communication skills.
- Contacts employees from the globe, leads them to meet delivery due, helps them understand the project requirements, coordinates their requests, concerns in a proper way.
- Understands client’s urgency and keenly copes with client’s urgent requests in a timely manner.
- Carries out project plans and schedules according to Lionbridge methodologies.
- Coordinates all team activities to ensure correct execution of project plans, track changes and updates plans, reports progresses to project stakeholders while ensuring project profitability.
- Provides post project analysis and creates related documentations like Post Project Review documents, proposals.
- Professionally deals with risks, changes on scope, project plans, delivery schedules
[자격요건] 2년이상(사원급) / 5년이상(대리-차장급) PM
- University and/or higher degree in applicable field; certification preferred
- Knowledge of software localization cycle, software development life cycle, and/or quality assurance practices, principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of the latest mobile, digital trends.
- Ability to write project documents in a clear and concise manner and communicate effectively with clients and/or employees.
- Must demonstrate initiatives and follow through on projects and on development of team skills and client relationships.
- Strong command of English.
- Able to work under pressure.