- Key responsibility 1: CRM Planning and Execution
- Initiate the strategic planning and revamping CRM Relation programs considering the customer lifecycle, behavior and journey
- Ensure the implementation and management the various client engagement activities (VIP treatment, Gift program, Clienteling tool, etc) and measure the results and performance
- Lead the Maison flagship CRM exclusive program: plan and develop maison-only treatment working closely with BTQ CRM associate.
- Conduct market research and case studies; competitive benchmarks, industry standards, best practices and identification of forming trends. Propose future enhancements and solutions.
- Ensure project coordination with Marketing, Retail, Communications and E-Comm
- BTQ event support: invite the target clients, and manage PV sessions and analyze the results
- Key responsibility 2: Client Data Management & Intelligence Tool
- Business development: create, implement and manage targeted business development plan by identifying client prospecting opportunities, with special attention to VIP acquisition;
- Provide updated client profiles and client information to management and boutiques
- New application Plan, prepare and coordinate application roll-out in collaboration with IT & Train the Sales Associates
- Implement CRM system solution updates, request enhancement to the central team based on the local business needs
- Key User testing for new Client marketing platform and system; SAP/CDB, Cognos, Booster, Salesforce, Looker, … etc
- Key responsibility 3: Client Communication
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Identify and optimize client activation and campaign program using the marketing automation tool (Salesforce platform)
- Manage and update the yearly CRM local plan, according to client segmentation, global plan and local campaign needs, for both Retail, Travel Retail and Watch Specialist networks
- Edition & Direct Marketing: define annual quantities required according to target and guarantee the respect of the sending time and execution of mailings.
- Liaise with the central CRM. team and local creative agency to manage local creative process: project briefs, validation/approval request submissions and development.
- Minimum 7~10 years of related experiences in luxury retail industry
- Great sensitivity to clients’ needs & aspirations
- Excellent communication, exceptional relationship building and customer engagement skills
- Pro-active approach to tasks and ability to manage several projects simultaneously and timely manner
- Results driven and commercially aware, analytical and organizational skills